Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First Review ( Fifty Shades)


So the first review I am going to do is actually a series review. Wait for it... Fifty Shades ! Go figure right. Well some of you out there are refusing to read it just because of the shear hype of it all. Well I am here to tell you to go right now and retrieve a copy and read it. Of course I do hope you don't have anything else to do today because you will not be able to put it down! 

Fifty Shades of Grey- This is a very good example of how you don't get to choose who you fall in love with. Anastasia is a very relate-able character. Her Mr. Grey is very out there in every way imaginable. Ever thought about what if you met a guy who was perfect in ever way but had a dark secret? Could you handle it?  


Fifty Shades Darker- I found when I read this book there was always an internal debate in my head. Could I do what she was doing? What do I think she should do? It was still riveting from beginning to end and left me with the absolute need to start the next book! 


Fifty Shades of Freed- First off the title   is horrible! I get that she was keeping with the Fifty Shades theme but this title bugged me. That was the only problem I had with the book though. It is over look able I guess! This was the final book and it was amazing! You leave the series feeling over joyed for they way it all turned out. I was very pleased!  

It leaves you wanting more and very curious about things that may have never crossed your mind before... So for this book worm 
I give it a ★★★★★ out ★★★★★ star rating !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment